CONCORD, N.C. – World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet remains at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings for the seventh consecutive week.
However, David Gravel and Carson Macedo each gained significant ground on the two-time World of Outlaws champion.
Sweet has an average finish of 5.212 in 33 starts, while Gravel has a 5.879 average finish in 33 races. Macedo, who swept a World of Outlaws doubleheader at Knoxville (Iowa) Raceway over the weekend, has a 6.108 average finish in 37 races.
Donny Schatz and Logan Schuchart round out the top five.
Forty-three drivers have reached the 20-start requirement to be eligible for the rankings.
Danny Dietrich leads Anthony Macri by two points in the Eastern region standings. Dominic Scelzi extended his advantage in the Western region.
Sweet tops the Mid-America region and Cole Macedo remains atop the Great Lakes region.
Matt Juhl has moved to the top of the Great Plains standings by three markers over Justin Henderson.
One hundred and seven drivers have combined to win the 192 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Brad Sweet, 5.212 (33 starts)
- David Gravel, 5.879 (33 starts)
- Carson Macedo, 6.108 (37 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 6.763 (38 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 7.636 (33 starts)
- Tyler Courtney, 7.686 (35 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 8.029 (35 starts)
- Ian Madsen 8.111, (36 starts)
- Justin Peck 8.444, (36 starts)
- James McFadden, 8.680 (25 starts)
To view the regional rankings and feature win list, advance on.