MOORESVILLE, N.C. – The battle at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings continues to draw tighter, but the name at the top hasn’t changed with Brad Sweet remaining in the lead position.
The two-time World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series champion has an average finish of 4.180 in 54 winged 410 sprint car starts this season. He’s won 15 features.
Carson Macedo ranks second with a 4.4 average finish in 57 races this season.
Donny Schatz has moved up to third, while Kyle Larson and David Gravel round out the top five.
One hundred drivers have made the 20 starts required to qualify for the National Sprint Car Rankings and 19 have reached the 50-start plateau to begin dropping their worst finishes.
Lance Dewease moved to the top of the Eastern region standings. Dominic Scelzi leads the Western region.
Kyle Bellm holds the lead in the Mid-America region and D.J. Foos, with seven victories, commands the Great Lakes region.
Justin Henderson extended his advantage in the Great Plains region. Brandon Matus leads the PA-OH region.
One hundred and 39 drivers have combined to win the 319 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
1. Brad Sweet 4.180 (54 Starts)
2. Carson Macedo 4.40 (57 Starts)
3. Donny Schatz 5.240 (58 Starts)
4. Kyle Larson 5.5 (20 Starts)
5. David Gravel 5.620 (54 Starts)
6. Tyler Courtney 5.820 (55 Starts)
7. Lance Dewease 5.846 (26 Starts)
8. Danny Dietrich 5.880 (59 Starts)
9. Sheldon Haudenschild 6.420 (56 Starts)
10. Justin Peck 6.70 (59 Starts)
Click below for the regional rankings.