MOORESVILLE, N.C. – There remains no change at the top of the National Sprint Car Rankings this week with World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet still holding the top spot.
Sweet has an average finish of third in 70 starts this season. He’s more than a full position ahead of Carson Macedo in the standings.
Macedo, who won Saturday’s World of Outlaws feature at California’s Keller Auto Speedway, ranks second with a 4.017 average finish in 74 races.
David Gravel, Donny Schatz and Kyle Larson round out the top five.
Lance Dewease (Eastern), Dominic Scelzi (Western), Kyle Bellm (Mid-America), D.J. Foos (Great Lakes), Brendan Mullen (Great Plains), Jack Sodeman Jr. (PA-OH) and James McFadden (Northwest) are the regional leaders.
One hundred and 60 drivers have combined to win the 443 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
1. Brad Sweet 3.0 (70 Starts)
2. Carson Macedo 4.017 (74 Starts)
3. David Gravel 4.236 (70 Starts)
4. Donny Schatz 4.305 (74 Starts)
5. Kyle Larson 4.957 (23 Starts)
6. Logan Schuchart 4.963 (69 Starts)
7. Anthony Macri 5.038 (68 Starts)
8. Dominic Scelzi 5.120 (25 Starts)
9. Sheldon Haudenschild 5.203 (72 Starts)
10. Tyler Courtney 5.333 (69 Starts)