CONCORD, N.C. – World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series point leader Brad Sweet is atop the National Sprint Car Rankings for the second consecutive week, but rival David Gravel closed the gap substantially.
Sweet boasts an average finish of 4.227 in 22 starts, which ranks him ahead of Gravel, who is second with a 5.5 average finish in 22 races.
Twenty-one drivers have reached the 20-start requirement to be eligible for the rankings. Carson Macedo, Donny Schatz and Logan Schuchart round out the national top five.
Danny Dietrich leads the Eastern Region standings over Anthony Macri with Aaron Reutzel leading the Western Region.
Sweet tops the Mid-America Region and D.J. Foos heads the Great Lakes standings. Brooke Tatnell leads the Great Plains Region.
Sixty-two drivers have combined to win the 96 features run.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Brad Sweet, 4.227 (22 starts)
- David Gravel, 5.5 (22 starts)
- Carson Macedo, 6.5 (26 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 6.893 (28 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 7.826 (23 starts)
- Justin Peck, 8.074 (27 starts)
- Ian Madsen, 8.095 (21 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 8.20 (25 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 8.370 (27 starts)
- Anthony Macri, 8.440 (25 starts)
Advance on to view the regional standings and feature win list.