MOORESVILLE, N.C. – Brad Sweet maintained the lead in the National Sprint Car Rankings for yet another week.
Sweet, who leads the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series standings, has an average finish of 3.070 in 72 starts.
Carson Macedo ranks second with an average finish of 4.131 in 76 races.
David Gravel, Donny Schatz and Anthony Macri round out the top five.
Lance Dewease (Eastern), Dominic Scelzi (Western), Kyle Bellm (Mid-America), D.J. Foos (Great Lakes), Brendan Mullen (Great Plains), Jack Sodeman Jr. (PA-OH) and James McFadden (Northwest) are the regional leaders.
One hundred and 63 drivers have combined to win the 460 features run. The record for the most 410 winged sprint car races run in a season since the National Sprint Car Rankings began in 2009, is 466 features, which happened that inaugural season of the rankings.
National Sprint Car Rankings
1. Brad Sweet 3.070 (72 Starts)
2. Carson Macedo 4.131 (76 Starts)
3. David Gravel 4.1586 (72 Starts)
4. Donny Schatz 4.279 (76 Starts)
5. Anthony Macri 4.945 (70 Starts)
6. Kyle Larson 4.957 (23 Starts)
7. Logan Schuchart 5.018 (72 Starts)
8. Dominic Scelzi 5.077 (26 Starts)
9. Sheldon Haudenschild 5.254 (74 Starts)
10. Danny Dietrich 5.435 (77 Starts)
Click below to see the regional rankings.