DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Daytona Int’l Speedway officials have announced the 64th running of the Daytona 500 on Feb. 20 has sold out of reserved frontstretch seating and RV camping.
There are still ways for fans to experience this year’s Daytona Speedweeks presented by AdventHealth.
A new Daytona 500 ticket package is being offered for just $145 per person that gives fans admission to the UNOH Fanzone plus access to the Luke Combs pre-race concert and driver introductions.
In the UNOH Fanzone, families can peer into the garage of their favorite driver plus witness special driver and VIP appearances. A limited amount of infield is available for purchase for those taking advantage of this new package.
Fans can also take their Daytona experience to the next level with many fan hospitality options. There are still a variety of hospitality packages left in the Rolex 24 Lounge Suites and the all-new Harley J’s Experience (High Banks Suite with incredible view of the fronstretch).
To see a complete list of Daytona 500 viewing options, visit www.DAYTONA500.com.
“The fans have definitely spoken,” said Daytona Int’l Speedway President Frank Kelleher. “We’re going to have a packed house for the 64th annual Daytona 500, but we are happy to showcase a multitude of other opportunities for fans to be a part of the Great American Race, in addition to all of the other racing action that makes up Speedweeks presented By AdventHealth.”
While Daytona Speedweeks presented by AdventHealth culminates with the 64th annual Daytona 500, the week will feature six days of incredible on-track action, featuring practices, qualifying and a total of six races among four different series, allowing fans several possibilities to not only see the Next Gen car but a variety of some of the greatest drivers in the world.
2022 Daytona Speedweeks Presented by AdventHealth schedule
- Tuesday, Feb. 15: DAYTONA 500 Practices (5:05 p.m./6:35 p.m. ET).
- Wednesday, Feb. 16: DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Busch Light (8:05 p.m. ET).
- Thursday, Feb. 17: Bluegreen Vacations Duel At DAYTONA qualifying races (7:00 p.m. ET); NASCAR Camping World Truck Series practice (4:35 p.m. ET) & ARCA Menards Series practice (5:30 p.m. ET).
- Friday, Feb. 18: NextEra Energy 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race (7:30 p.m. ET); ARCA Menards (1:30 p.m. ET) and Camping World Truck Series qualifying (3:00 p.m. ET); NASCAR Cup Series practice (6:00 p.m. ET).
- Saturday, Feb. 19: Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire ARCA Menards race (1:30 p.m. ET) and Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series event (5:00 p.m. ET); NASCAR Cup Series final practice (10:30 a.m. ET); NASCAR Xfinity Series qualifying (11:35 a.m. ET).
- Sunday, Feb. 20: DAYTONA 500, The Great American Race (2:30 p.m. ET).
** Schedule subject to change